61. Carbon monoxide is having adverse health effect because
- It is carcinogenic in nature
- It causes loss of smelling sense
- It reduces O2 carrying capacity of blood
- It may cause conjunctivitis
62. During temperature inversion in the atmosphere air pollutant tend to
- accumulate below inversion layer
- accumulate above inversion layer
- disperse laterally
- dispose vertically
63. If Carbon monoxide is 1.3% in air, then which of the following may be caused?
- Death in less than 3 min
- Frontal headache
- No effect
64. Which is a major constituent of photochemical smog?
65. Which of the following are formed from other chemical reaction in the pollutants by atmosphere and are not directly emitted as exhaust from power plants or internal combustion engines?
66. Reinluft process is used for
- desulphurization of flue gases
- removing dust particle from the air
- removing aerosols
67. What does the carbon monoxide in the air primarily affect?
68. What is the agglomeration of carbon particles held together by the moisture which has become acidic through combination with SO3 called?
- Acid soot
- Carbon black
69. Bag filters are used for removing dust particles from
- fresh air
- waste gases
70. Which one of the following plume behaviour occurs when atmospheric inversion begins from the ground level and continues?