131. Which of these is NOT a nature of generally used chlorofluorocarbons?
132. Which of these produces dangerous photochemical smog?
- Carbon Monoxide
133. Which one of the following gases plays a decisive role in affecting the climate of the earth?
- Carbon dioxide
134. Which one of the following is not present in the acid rain?
135. Reinluft process is used for
- desulphurization of flue gas
- de-removing carbon from flue
- checking atmospheric pollution
- none of these
136. The intensity of air pollution is found to be the highest during
137. Cyclones are used for cleaning air by separation of
- many types of dust
- fine metallurgical fumes
- organic vapors
- organic sulphides
138. Major source of carbon monoxide pollution is
139. Thermal power plants mostly produce
140. Higher efficiency for removal of SPM less than 1 μm can be achieved with
- Bag Filter
- High-efficiency cyclone
- Spray tower wet scrubber