31. On a master-slave flip-flop, when is the master enabled?
- when the gate is HIGH
- when the gate is LOW
- both of the above
- neither of the above
32. When is a flip-flop said to be transparent?
- when you can see through the IC packaging
- when the Q output follows the input
- when the Q output is opposite the input
33. How can the cross-coupled NAND flip-flop be made to have active-HIGH S-R inputs?
- Invert the S-R inputs.
- Invert the Q outputs.
- It can’t be done.
34. One example of the use of an S-R flip-flop is as a(n):
- transition pulse generator
- binary storage register
- astable oscillator
35. Which of the following is correct for a gated D flip-flop?
- Q output follows the input D when the enable is HIGH.
- The output complement follows the input when enabled.
- Only one of the inputs can be HIGH at a time.
- The output toggles if one of the inputs is held HIGH.