Q. Write an 8085 program and draw a flowchart to Shift Right 8-bit By 1-bit.(8085 Microprocessor Program)
|2000||LDA||3000H||3A||Load H-L pair with data from 3000H.|
|2003||RAR||1F||Shift right accumulator|
|2004||STA||3001H||32||Store the result at memory location 3001H.|
- This program performs the right shift operation on an 8-bit number by one bit stored in memory location 3000H.
- Let us assume that the operand stored at memory location 3000H is 04H.
- The operand is moved to accumulator from memory location 3000H.
- Then, shift right operation is done by using RAR instruction.
- The result is stored at memory location 3001H.