Q. Write an 8085 program and draw a flowchart to add two 8-bit numbers without considering the carry.(8085 Microprocessor Program)
|2000||LXI||H, 300H||21||Load H-L pair with address 3000H.|
|2003||MOV||A, M||7E||Move the 1st operand from memory to reg. A.|
|2004||INX||H||23||Increment H-L pair.|
|2005||MOV||B, M||46||Move the 2nd operand from memory to reg. B.|
|2006||ADD||B||80||Add B with A.|
|2007||INX||H||23||Increment H-L pair.|
|2008||MOV||M, A||77||Move the result from reg. A to memory.|
- This program adds two operands stored in memory location 3000H and 3001H, without considering the carry produced (if any).
- Let us assume that the operands stored at memory location 3000H are 04H and 3001H is 02H.
- Initially, H-L pair is loaded with the address of first memory location.
- The first operand is moved to accumulator from memory location 3000H and H-L pair is incremented to point to next memory location.
- The second operand is moved to register B from memory location 3001H.
- The two operands are added and the result is stored in the accumulator.
- H-L pair is again incremented and the result is moved from the accumulator to memory location 3002H.