1. The unit of reluctance is
2. While comparing magnetic and electric circuits, the flux of magnetic circuit is compared with which parameter of electrical circuit?
d. current density
3. The reciprocal of reluctance is
4. While comparing magnetic and electric circuits, the permeance of magnetic circuit is analogous to which parameter of electrical circuit?
5. An air gap is usually inserted in magnetic circuits to
a. prevent saturation
b. increase mmf
c. increase the flux
6. The property of a material which opposes the creation of magnetic flux in it is known as