1. Consider a second order system whose state space representation is of the form
. If x1(t) = x2(t), then system is
2. For a feedback control system all the roots of the characteristic equation can be placed at the desired location in the s-plane if and only if the system is
Which of the above statements are correct?
- i only
- ii only
- both i and ii
- neither i nor ii
3. A transfer function of a control system does not have pole-zero cancellation. Which one of the following statement is true?
- system is controllable but unobservable
- system is observable but uncontrollable
- system is completely controllable and observable
- system is neither controllable nor observable
4. For the system , which of the following statement is true?
- The system is uncontrollable and stable.
- The system is controllable and stable.
- The system is uncontrollable and unstable.
- The system is controllable but unstable.